Did you know that video is the type of content that has the best ROI for marketing professionals all over the world? Also, 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video! With this in mind, video marketing is increasingly gaining ground and is set to become a prevailing tool for enticing audiences. As a result of this, it is imperative for marketers to strategically incorporate video in their content strategies to encourage more clicks and reach new audiences faster. To help you achieve this end, Wideo.co came up with this infographic which outlines key 10 predictions and what not to miss out when it comes to video marketing.
Here are the main takeaways:
- Keep the message short
- Video content will become increasingly valuable for SEO
- Interactive videos such as games, surveys and social sharing buttons will become mainstream
- Video is set to rise as the best way to humanize businesses and foster more meaningful relationships with their audiences.
- More businesses will use website videos
- Video How-to’s and tutorials will become a top selling tool
- Videos with humorous and easy-to-digest content will become more popular
- Videos will go viral on social networks such as Facebook, not exclusively on YouTube.
- Online videos need to be mobile-friendly
- Consumers will increasingly create videos to pass on news and keep in touch with friends and family.
All in all, the key trend when it comes to video marketing trends for 2015 is that videos need to be simplified and kept short so that you capture consumers’ attention in as little as 10 seconds!
Check out this infographic to discover more video marketing trends that will dominate this year.