A resume can seal the initial contact with a potential employer, so you want to make it count! Possessing the ability to position yourself as a professional and selling your key skills on a piece of paper effectively is essential to getting your dream job. This is, after all, what’s going to differentiate you from the competition and make employers say they want YOU!
Luckily for you, this infographic from Aditi Staffing, have come up with a guide to writing a successful resume. If you are just about to start your job search, this kind of information is vital as it can help you put together everything you need to show to employers and help them get to know you better.
If you are serious about finding a job, check out these 8 steps to writing a powerful resume:
- Learn more about the job on offer.
- Think about keywords to add to your resume.
- Choose the right resume format.
- Get creative.
- Have a career objective.
- Include qualification and work experience relevant to the job.
- Focus on your achievements.
- Refer to job-specific skills and interests.
Have you created your own resume yet? Hopefully this guide will help you build your resume step-by-step and increase your chances of getting hired!