This section provides you with the required guidelines to plan your advertisement campaign with CareerAddict.
CareerAddict reserves the right to refuse any advertisement that is deemed incompatible with our website tone or contrary to our advertisement specifications. We also reserve the right to refuse any advertisements that are competitive or against the best interest of our readers. CareerAddict is not obliged to provide reason upon refusal of accepting advertisements and CareerAddict maintains absolute discretion with respect to interpreting the below advertising specifications.
- All advertisements should comply with the technical requirements specified on our Advertise page.
- Advertisers are not allowed to include any contact information on their advertisements, including but not limited to: phone numbers, website URLs (unless the URL is contained in the company's logo), street addresses, e-mails.
- Once advertising materials and content are submitted it can take up to 3 working days for them to be reviewed and put live on the website.
- Creatives for newsletter advertisements must be provided at least 3 working days prior to the send date.
- All advertisements must comply with legal requirements and standards.
CareerAddict will not accept advertisements or advertisers that fall under the following categories:
- Live animals, pet supplies and food
- Shoes and underwear
- Beauty and body enhancement
- Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
- Online gaming and gambling (incl. HYIP, Online Betting, Lotteries)
- Online Marketing and Make money schemes
- Religious and political advertising
- Astrological and Fortune telling
- Weapons, explosives and combat gear
- Investment and timeshare programs
- Industrial goods and manufacturing services
- Adult, dating and erotic services
- Alcohol, Drugs, Tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
- Spyware, malware and software that collects users data without express permission
Additionally, all advertisements that contain any of the aspects listed below will not be published:
- Illegal Activity - Ads may not constitute, facilitate or promote illegal activity or gambling.
- Harassment - Ads may not insult, attack, harass, bully, threaten, demean or impersonate others.
- Hate Speech - Ads may not contain "hate speech," whether directed at an individual or a group, based on membership within certain categories. These categories include, but are not limited to, race, sex, creed, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or language. Language cannot be hateful, obscene, libellous, slanderous, defamatory or profane in any way.
- Minors - Ads that are targeted to minors may not promote products or services that are illegal for use by minors in their jurisdiction, or that are deemed to be unsafe or inappropriate.
- Sex/Nudity - Ads may not contain adult content, including nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
- Shock Value - Ads may not be shocking, sensational or disrespectful, or portray excessive violence.
- Misleading - Ads cannot include fake error messages, inaccurate information or mislead the user in any way.
If you require any further information regarding advertising on CareerAddict, feel free to Contact Us.