Becoming a freelance writer definitely has its perks. If you enjoy writing, prefer to work on your own and be in charge of your working hours, perhaps this career is ideal for you. However, like in any profession if you want to be successful you first need to ensure that you have what it takes to build your own business and start making money.
This infographic from EssayTigers offers some very useful tips on how to become a successful freelance writer. In just 3 steps, the infographic explains how easy it is for you to become a freelance writer starting from the initial steps you need to take in order to build your own business. It also provides an insight into the freelancing route in the USA as well as suggestions on how to maintain and develop your business focusing on networking and continuous self-development!
- 34% of the US workforce are freelancers.
- 38% of under-35 aged people (Millennials) are freelancing.
- 65% of freelancers stated that the internet has made it easier to find freelance work.
- Freelancers find work through networking - word of mouth and connecting with other people.
- Social media, marketing, project management and SEO are essential skills for every freelancer writer.
If you are into writing and want to start your own business, take a look at this infographic to get more information on how to be a successful freelance writer!