High tech industries are not only doing well in the US; they are also among the fastest-growing industries worldwide for the next decade. But what about the present? What’s the hiring and budgeting situation in the IT sector? Well, this infographic by Create Your Next Customer, shows the key trends:
- While 74% of tech pros see a rising demand for IT inside their companies in the next year, only 56% expect their companies to increase their budgets.
- As far as IT budget is concerned, 44% of companies’ budgets will remain flat or will decrease.
- Improving security remains a top IT priority (71%).
- Only a third of companies (30%) plan to increase their staff numbers this year.
- The average IT budget in 2014 was $253,000.
Check out this infographic to gain a full picture of IT hiring demand and budget planning in the US IT sector this year.