Currently Google+ has an average number of 300 million active users which indicates that it is becoming one of the largest social networks in the world! What’s even more interesting is the fact that Google+ may surpass Facebook in 2 years from now!
So, if you want to be an expert in using a social network that is going to be even more popular than Facebook, you should get to know how Google+ can actually work to your benefit! This fantastic infographic from Plus Your Business and Digital Information World offers great tips on how to improve your Google+ engagement! This will help you promote yourself and your business better without much effort from your behalf, other than just following a few simple steps.
Key points to look at:
- 22% of online adults use Google+ on a monthly basis
- 42% use Google+ posts content that promotes brands
- 70% of top 100 brands are currently using Google+
Increase Google+ Engagement:
- Edit your profile so that it reflects your brand identity and personality.
- Create and manage your circles appropriately by adding people who share the same interests as you.
- Get involved and be active by commenting on other people’s posts to help you build relationships.
- Join communities and participate regularly by asking and answering questions.
- Share content that is relevant to your interests or business and make your posts public so that everybody can see them.
The more you get involved with other people on Google+, the more people are becoming aware of your personal brand and business. Make sure that you share relevant posts throughout the day and you will become an expert in using Google+ in no time!