Collection of Laws. 19/2011
Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic, announces that, pursuant to Act no. 2/1991 Coll. of collective bargaining, as amended, were the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic to 11 January 2011 saved the collective agreement of a higher degree
- the period from 1 First 2011 to 31 12th 2013 of 15 December 2010 between the Association of Commerce and Tourism of the Slovak Republic and the Trade Union of Workers of Trade and Tourism,
- for the years 2011 to 2013 of 20 December 2010 between the Association of Slovak trade union power and the Union of Employers of Power Industry in Slovakia,
- for 2011 of 22 December 2010 concluded between the Slovak Trade Union of Glass Industry Glass Industry and the Union of the Slovak Republic
- for 2011 of 21 December 2010 entered into between the Association of Employers in the water sector in Slovakia and the unions WOOD, FOREST, WATER
- Supplement no. 9 of 30 November 2010 Collective Agreement to a higher degree for the years 2002 to 2006 of 29 April 2002 concluded between the Trade Union of Transport, Road Economy and car repairs, and the Association of Employers of public transport of the Slovak Republic.
Do these collective agreements can look at the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic.