LinkedIn has compiled a list with the most in demand employers around the world, based on over 35 billion interactions between companies and LinkedIn’s 300M+ users. The rankings cover 17 countries, 59 cities and 33 different industries and emerged based on the following criteria:
- Number of people who viewed a company’s profile
- Number of people who follow a company’s page
The higher the engagement among members on LinkedIn is, the higher the inDemand ranking.
Here are a few interesting facts to note:
- Google tops the Top 10 employers list followed by Apple, Unilever, Microsoft and Facebook
- IBM is ranked first as the top largest company
- Netflix, Spotify and Uber have all moved up places this year
- London, Paris, Greater New York City and San Francisco are the most sought-after cities
Interestingly, this year’s list has a good amount of new companies and a number of dramatic upward moves. Other companies, though, managed to safeguard their position among the most preferred employers in the world.
Check out this inforgraphic by LinkedIn to find out more about the top inDemand employers in 2014…