Looking for job opportunities in Europe? Look no further than EURES.
The EURES network is a Europe-wide comprehensive employment network which is based on the partnership between the European Commission and the Public Employment Services (PES) of the EEA Member States and other partners.
In order to make the most of EURES, you firstly need to create a EURES jobseeker account by filling in a registration form. You can then build your personal CV online and make it available to both registered employers across Europe and to EURES advisers, get the latest job vacancies that match your profile and many more.
The new EURES portal has a user-friendly layout and it is equipped with a range of new functions that allow you to:
- Create job search profiles which will allow you to be notified about new job vacancies that match your search criteria.
- View enquires received from different companies
- Access information about the labour market trends in each European country
- Discover ways to improve your career prospects by acquiring new skills and finding out education and training opportunities throughout Europe.
- Chat with EURES advisors and receive consultation from EURES advisers on practical, legal and administrative issues regarding finding a job abroad and/or settling in another country.
Wondering what else EURES can do for you? Do you want to find out how to use the EURES portal? Watch this video and you will find out…
Image source: iStock