If you are interested in joining the Administration and Support division of Serbia’s government, the following guide is a useful informational resource which will give you a detailed outline of the specifications and requirements of the position.
The successful candidate must have:
· Supervisory and management experience
· Excellent interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
In addition to the above, those with previous international field experience, as well as leadership skills and experience, may be more highly regarded for the role.
The administration and Support role can be vast and varied, therefore the role can include any number of duties, including working in security, within the information technology and management department, or within a supply and logistics setting. In this respect, the requirements for each individual role will differ, whilst the specific role that you apply for will depend upon your individual skills, knowledge and experience.
For any Administration and Support role the successful candidate must have:
· A relevant university degree
· Experience in Windows, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office
· Relevant experience in their specified field (preferable)
Additional requirements may include:
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong computer skills