Are you familiar with Good.co? This revolutionary self-discovery engine and social network can help you thrive in your workplace and career. How? This article explains how you can use the Good.co app to your benefit in order to discover your workplace personality type and unlock your full career potential!
The Good.co App
Based on the Myers Briggs Personality Test (MBTI), Good.co essentially allows you to discover your true hidden strengths while connecting with your friends online. It also allows you to complete a variety of fun and scientific quizzes that can help you get to the core of who you really are. Using a much more friendly and interactive database, Good.co provides a contemporary version of the traditional MBTI personality quiz and allows you to have fun along the way!
The site uses proprietary psychometric algorithm that assesses your potential as an employee and helps you find your cultural fit with any company. Even New York Times agreed on that, referring to Good.co as the service that helps those of you who are looking for a job as well as employers find the right cultural fit!
Now let’s look at what exactly Good.co does as described on Google Play.
- Discover your hidden personality through interactive questionnaires.
- Unlock the meaning of your relationships with friends and coworkers.
- Find companies with a corporate culture that fits your personality.
- Share the journey interacting with your friends through the Good.co platform.
- Make a career change to increase your workplace happiness and satisfaction.
As far as it concerns discovering yourself, Good.co quizzes allow you to identify your key strengths and personality through the following questions:
- How do you come across to others?
- How do you get along with others?
- What are your networking skills?
- What is your approach to getting things done?
- If you were an animal what would you be?
- If you were a superhero who would you be?
If you are already searching for a job, you will find that some of these questions are often being asked by employers during the interviewing process. This means that being able to respond to interview questions based on your personality really does make a difference in finding a job.
So what are you waiting for? Why not discover your personality skills using Good.co? If you are using an iOS or Android device, you should download Good.co app to assess your own personality and identify your strengths to discover the workplace that matches your unique skills and qualities today!
Have you tried Good.co yet? Let us know your thoughts by leaving your comments in the section below.