In the economic situation we live in, training and preparation does not guarantee a good job, and the first opportunities to access the labor market are rather limited. Therefore, more and more initiatives are arising to support young entrepreneurs.
This is the case withYuzz Progra, promoted by the Banesto Foundation (Spain), which aims to support and advise young people with seeking to create their own company.
During the seven months of the program, students selected in different universities across Spain get business advice through more than 80 local partners working closely with Banesto Foundation. They will provide the necessary support to those selected to develop their idea in the market.
This actually means that they will provide young people with a network of experts, business training, counseling and personalized tutorials, a platform for online collaboration, and administrative and legal support to materialize their idea.
The benefits enjoyed by successful candidates are:
- Support for the new idea.
- Mentoring, advisory committee and multidisciplinary support.
- Seminars with expert of the entrepreneurial sector, new technologies and innovation.
- Training in the creation and management of companies.
- A platform for online collaboration.
- Administrative and legal support in the event that the proposal is likely to materialize as a business project.
The initiative has the support of National Business Schools such as IE Business School, ESADE and IESE.
As a reward, a group of the best projects in the program travel to learn and imbibe the entrepreneurial world birthplace of Silicon Valley.
There will be three national winners with three awards and prize money to support their vision and make it a reality to do business.