Knowing how to promote a product or a service effectively is vital to marketing success. If you are a salesperson, you probably already know that in order to sell, you have to be fully aware of what a product offers so that you can associate it with your clients’ needs. Apart from that, you need to be able to build rapport with your clients and cultivate that relationship to gain their trust and ultimately increasing the chances of them buying from you.
This infographic from Professional Academy lists some useful techniques to help you improve your marketing efforts and create better relationships with prospective clients. Also, it explains how each technique will give a major boost to your sales!
- About 90% of the worldwide sales are made by phone.
- All companies lose up to 30% of their clients per year.
- 80% of company income comes from the sales department.
- 63% of people who want more information about a product won’t buy it for at least 3 months.
- 98% of sales occur once a customer has built up a level of trust with the seller.
- Being credible, professional, trustworthy and a good listener are essential skills for every seller.
See also: 8 Characteristics of Sales Reps
If you are a salesperson, take a look at the infographic to get more information about sales and learn how to approach your clients effectively!