What makes a logo successful? When looking at the logo of your brand, your clients need to be able to identify your company and what it can do for them. This means that it should be simple, memorable and clearly represent the product or the service it offers to the customers and generate positive feelings about your brand.
This infographic from Company Folders offers some great tips on how to create the perfect logo for your business! These are particularly useful if you are not familiar with logo designs and would like to know how you can use the right ingredients e.g. colours and fonts, to create an original and engaging logo for your newly established company.
- Your logo should appeal to your target audience.
- Your logo should be timeless and eternally relevant.
- Be bold and original with your logo design.
- Make sure your logo is simple and conveys a clear message.
- Create a logo that provides references to the services you offer.
- Play with the shapes and colours to convey the desirable emotions.
Check out this infographic to see why the logos of some of the most well-established brands are so unique and effective!