Are you a curious thinker or a fact-minded individual? Are you a perceiver or a judger? Your personality type can determine which career you’ll be happy with. No matter what things make up your personality type, there’s surely a career path for you. This infographic created by Truity Psychometrics outlines the four dimensions of personality types and suggest ideal jobs for each type:
- 51% of people are introverts and like working in calm, quiet places independently or in small groups.
- 49% are extroverts. These people enjoy working with others and don’t mind working in busy spaces.
- 73% are sensors who like working with tangible things such as people, machines or data.
- 27% are intuitive who focus on abstract things like ideas, theories and possibilities.
- 40% are thinkers and the best type of job for them is one that uses their intelligence and lets them shine.
- 60% are feelers who would love a job that enables them to help and show their compassion to others.
Check out this infographic to figure out what kind of job best suits your personality type.