STEM jobs especially within the field of science and medicine are extremely demanding, and professionals require the appropriate set of skills and qualities in order to be considered fully competent STEM employees! Perhaps it is even more challenging if you are a temporary employee since that means you will need to balance work and life and at the same time still be a scientist or doctor!
This infographic from Adecco presents the key attributes temporary employees in the field of Science and Medicine require in order to be regarded as perfect temp employees. In a nutshell, these are the highlights of the infographic:
Key characteristics for the perfect Science temp employee:
- Excellent research skills and a desire to learn more.
- Flexibility and adaptability; ability to adjust their schedule and work between flexible hours.
- Ability to show commitment and proactivity.
- Must be up-to-date with scientific developments and possess computer skills e.g. medical coding.
Key characteristics for the perfect Medical temp employee:
- Ability to work in a team.
- Respect to other people and staff.
- Have a friendly manner and positivity.
- Become familiar with technical equipment, systems, and protocols.
- Always be prepared to do what’s good for his patients.
Without a doubt, in order to be successful, a temp STEM employee needs a certain degree of flexibility and enthusiasm, the drive and the desire to learn. Check out the infographic to get more information in regards what it takes to be the perfect science and medical temp employee!