Do you want to be an All-Star LinkedIn user? If you are using LinkedIn, there is a way to expand your network on the platform in just 5 minutes. This of course comes down to marketing yourself and essentially promoting your personal brand using the professional network.
This infographic from BlueWire Media provides you with the ultimate 5 minute LinkedIn marketing plan that suits the needs of every LinkedIn user. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or an advanced user who has been using the platform for a while, this guide can help you exploit LinkedIn to its full potential.
As a LinkedIn user, you should:
- Request/accept connection requests and aim to connect with at least one person per day.
- Send thank you notes to your new connections.
- Check who has viewed your profile and connect with them.
- Share content e.g. article, blog post, visuals related to your work or career.
- Comment on the status or content shared by other connections.
- Share a piece of content to LinkedIn Today editors.
Check the infographic to learn how you can expand your LinkedIn network and connect with more like-minded professionals within your industry!
Image courtesy of Lifehack