We’re on the lookout for experienced writers to help contribute to our mission of providing jobseekers, students, working professionals, employers and everyone else in between with all the tools, advice and resources they need to do great things.
Who we're looking for
- A career expert, HR specialist, recruiter or CV/résumé writer?
- A native English speaker?
- Great with grammar?
- Knowledgeable in content marketing and SEO best practices?
- Passionate about writing?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all those questions, we want to hear from you!
Why write for us
- Get exposure to over 1 million monthly readers and 2 million social followers.
- Get full writing credit for every article you write.
- Receive regular work, depending on your availability and our content needs.
- Enjoy competitive rates of pay (depending on expertise, article length and topic complexity).
- Access professional editorial support and assistance.
How it works
- Receive weekly or biweekly assignments (whatever works for you) according to your expertise and preferences.
- Follow the assignment brief and write a unique, compelling and informative article according to our style guidelines.
- Submit your article for editorial review within the specified deadline and enact any requested edits or amendments.
- Get paid for every article we approve for publication! (Payments are issued monthly via PayPal.)
How to apply
If you feel you’re a good fit for CareerAddict, please fill in and submit the application form below. If we like your application, we’ll be in touch (typically within 2 to 5 business days) to discuss the next steps.
Please note that, if successful, a short writing test will follow to help us evaluate your writing style, SEO proficiency and overall industry experience before we make a final decision.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please note that only shortlisted candidates we will be contacted. WE DO NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS FROM COMPANIES, AGENCIES AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES.
WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.