Job interviews have become so competitive that you need to reveal the best of yourself to convince each decision maker along the way just to get onto the next stage. Interviewers are pretty intuitive when it comes to interviewing job candidates. According to an infographic, more than a third of bosses (33%) know within the first 90 seconds whether they will hire a candidate. Do you want to learn more about how interviewers judge you during a job interview? Read on to find out..
- Not knowing anything or having little knowledge about the company is the most common blunder made by candidates.
- 67% of employers admit that failure to make eye contact is the most common nonverbal mistake made at a job interview.
- When meeting new people, 55% of the impact stems from the way the person dresses, acts and walks through the door.
- 65% of employers say that clothes could play a decisive role in deciding between two almost equal candidates.
- One of the most common question asked by interviewers is “Tell me about yourself.”
- The most common interview blunder committed by job candidates is failing to ask for the job.
Watch this video to get a deeper understanding of the mind of the interviewer and what they expect of you during a job interview. Overall be sure to prepare well and dress appropriately to make the best possible impression and ace the interview…
Main image: Talent Select